- Bansuri Classes (In the Hindustani Classical Style)
- When: 3-4pm, Mon, Wed, Fri at Svaram
- Registration: WhatsApp – 8056728078, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sonorium Wellness Training 2021
- When: 18 – 24 October
- Registration: Whatsapp – +91 94875 49208, Email:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Sonorium Wellness Training“ introduces the participants how to approach and play the instruments, and how to work with clients for their well-being.
In a concentrated one week training course the participants will learn about: –
- Principles of Sound Healing
- Concept of the Sonorium set up in total and its components
- Diverse instruments, playing, tuning and technicalities
- Musical foundation, harmony, dissonance and resonance
- Working with clients, the Therapeutic Context
- The Art of Touch
- Intuition, subtle perception, awareness
- Ethics, aesthetics, values and pragmatics
The learning process includes theory and practical lessons, exercises, and self practise. A minimum one year prior experience in the yoga/wellness sector is a prerequisite.
This is an introduction course, Level 1.
To become a certified Sound Wellness Practitioner requires apprentice practises in super- vision and continuing consultancy with the trainers.