3-Day Intensive weekend permaculture workshop
An intensive 3 days Permaculture workshop to empower you to explore your relationship with mother nature and take the first steps on your road back to nature.
- When: Feb 4,5,6 | Feb 18,19,20 | Mar 18,19,20 / Apr 15,16,17
- Where: Solitude Farm, Auroville
- Registration Details: https://solitude.farm/product/3-day-intensive-permaculture-workshop/
- Contact: email@example.com, +919843319260
Weekly Mini-workshops: ‘Your road back to nature’
1. – Vegan cooking with weeds
Discover the delectable taste of vegan food cooked with weeds and take home a piece of Solitude Farm Cafe with you.
- When: Every Tuesday – 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
2. Introduction to permaculture through local food
Explore the wide diversity of plants that grow around us, their myriad benefits, delightful taste and make your own vegan sushi.
- When: Every Wednesdays – 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
By revaluing papaya seeds, neem flowers and soursop leaves, create your own natural soap and recycle waste water to grow your own food.
- When: Every Saturdays – 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm, Every Fridays – 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
4. Urban edible weeds garden
Edible weeds grow all around us, learn how easy it is to create your own urban weed garden and take it back home with you.
- When: Every Saturdays – 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm