Inner Way Tai Chi School Presents:
Tai Chi Chuan Intensive
Beginners, chi and tai chi basics
Three weeks, three steps through the discovery of the
Chi work and the 24 posture form.
- When: 7.30 AM — 10.30 AM, From Monday to Saturday, 25 July – 13 August, 2022
- Where: Tai Chi Hall in SHARNGA
Lead by Marco, Binu and Krishna, the work is essentially directed towards:
- Concentration techniques to stay focused
- Mastery of the body through breathing and muscular relaxation
- Improvement of movement through balance and coordination
- Learning to mobilize Chi. First perceiving it, then guiding it in one’s body with the use of three factors: will, imagination and muscular activity.
Information and booking: contact Krishna at 0413 – 2623187, firstname.lastname@example.org