It is important that as a basic skill for climate change adaptation, we start recognizing the naturally growing weedy herbs around us and their usage
Come and join Nina to discover and learn to recognize the fresh, edible weedy herbs that are featured in the coloring book “Edible Weeds and Naturally Growing Plants in Auroville”.
- When: 7:30-8:30am, Every Saturday, 28 August to 25 September, 2021
- Where: In Auroville. Details will be communicated after registration (max 10 on first come basis)
- Duration: 1hr. Can take 1.5hrs
- Contribution: Welcome, Please find details at the time of registration
- Contact / Registration: +91 8628955394 (WhatsApp)
What to Bring: If you have, your copy of the Edible Weeds coloring book. There will be a few copies to use during the walk. Other items: Notebook, Pen/Pencil, basic camera, comfortable clothing, and footwear, drinking water, hat, and mosquito repellent.