It is important that as a basic skill for climate change adaptation, we start recognizing the naturally growing weedy herbs around us and their usage
Come and join Nina to discover and learn to recognize the fresh, edible weedy herbs that are featured in the coloring book “Edible Weeds and Naturally Growing Plants in Auroville”.
- When: 7:30-8:30am, Saturdays, 2 April 2022. Each walk is independent and may be in different locations.
- Where: In Auroville. Details will be communicated after registration (max 10 on first come basis)
- Duration: 1hr. Can take 1.5hrs
- Contribution: Welcome, Please find details at the time of registration
- Pre-Registration: required (max 10 registered). RSVP – whatsapp/sms : +91 9840936907, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring: Yourself, the “Edible weed and naturally growing plant” book if you have. (If you do not have the book, we will have a few copies to share). Plus, bring what you need to be comfortable at the walk!