Soul Tracks_ep 6
Soul Tracks is a music and chat programme on Auroville RadioTV. The idea behind the show is for us to share music that we love, music that stirs our souls, with our listeners.
As well as playing the music, we will talk about what makes the track special for us. That might be the significance of the lyrics, the cultural and historical roots and impact of the tune, or simply a more personal tale of what makes the song special for us.
For the moment, the Soul Tracks are all chosen by us, but in time, we want to open the show up to others inside Auroville, and indeed around the world, who would like to share their Soul Tracks with us all.
- Fantastic Plastic Machine – The Theme of Luxury
- Bebe – Siempre me Quedara
- Danile Lanois – Where the Hawkind Kills
- Hayajan – Ya Weneh
- Fantastic Plastic Machine – He Became a Beatnik
- Nicola Conte – Bossa Per Due
- Ibrahim Ferrer – Herido de Sombras
- Django Reinhardt – I’ll See You in My Dreams
- Jain – Makeba
- Fantastic Plastic Machine – First Class ’77
- Jacques Brel – La Mer