Details on role of Programme Manager
As Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the running of the programme, reporting to the Course Director. Your key responsibility will be to ensure that the project milestones are achieved, through communicating regularly with the entire team, and facilitating the necessary action.
Specific responsibilities will include (but are not restricted to):
- Ably assisting the Course Director through the programme in co-ordinating all activities
- Drawing up programme schedules in coordination with all stakeholders and leading the team to ensure its implementation on time
- Managing the overall budgets
- Coordinating with facilitators, mentors, guests, participants, media and other stakeholders
- Coordinating with production team for project implementation
- Ensuring programme materials are created and available as required
- Archiving programme materials and media
- Maintaining updated database of stakeholders and maintaining relationships
- Ensuring that the SMART milestones are achieved, through communicating regularly with the entire team, and facilitating the necessary action.
- Running social media for SMART and coordinating with media for key announcements
- Any other related responsibilities pertaining to the SMART programme assigned to you from time to time.
- Job Requirements
- 5 years experience in the field of theatre and running projects
- Self driven and persistent, getting work done on time
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- Excellent ability to work in a team and coordinate across different stakeholders
- Capacity for multi-tasking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort with excel, email, social media, etc