The Rare with Google Leadership Academy is a global leadership accelerator for under-represented talent in the creative industries co-created by academics, DEI leaders and Rare with Google’s community of creatives.
Open call: For creative professionals
Deadline: 27 June 2022
Through a six-week program of virtual classrooms, special guest lectures, in-group collaboration and self-directed learning, Rare with Google is an intensive leadership primer offering tangible insights and progressive working models designed so everyone can thrive.
This program will equip you to:
• Lead with purpose, focusing on the triple bottom line
• Build a deep understanding of leadership through values and behaviors
• Lead with resilience and form a working culture where everyone can thrive
• Establish inclusive teams that work in harmony
• Lead and win pitches
• Create networks and connections that count.
Guest speakers include:
• Beth O’Brien, head of innovation, The Monkeys
• Sharmadean Reid, founder, The Stack World
• Kevin Morosky, co-founder, Pocc
• Abraham Asefaw, steering committee chairperson, Hyper Island
• Simon Blake, founder, Mental Health First Aid UK
• Ana Arriola, Director of Product Design & Research, Microsoft.
• Anna McGrath, partner, Godfrey Dadich Partners
• Nooky, rapper and founder, We Are Warriors
• Amy Climer, Teams Consultant
• Bea Ricci, design ethics, team building, organisational effectiveness programme teacher, Hyper Island
• Ellen Jones, LGBTQ+ and Disability Rights Campaigner
• Emma Mainoo, founder, Surviving Sundays
• Nadya Powell, management programmes, D&AD
• Tolu Farinto, founder, Limitless
For More Information on Resgitration: https://rare.withgoogle.com/program/leadership-academy/