Centre D’art is pleased to accept submissions on the theme Transparency.
Open call for Artists for a group exhibition from 6th to 24th March 2021 at Centre d’Art, Auroville, on the theme of Transparency
Artist explores the idea of transparency and how it manifests and shapes individuals, societies, religions, and politics. The exhibition hopes to challenge our notions of how we perceive transparency, what we accept as transparency.
Any media is accepted.
Submissions may be made to email@example.com
Please note the following guidelines:
-The subject line of any submission email must be ‘theme transparency’
– Attach a short artist statement for the project being submitted, that will help us understand your work. Provide contact details too.
– Send a maximum of 5 images of your artworks made for the exhibition, specifying technique and size of each work. All images should be sent as JPEG files, no more than 1 MB each.
– The deadline for the submissions is 31th January 2021 and the exhibition will take place
from 6th to 24th march 2021.
– We let you know if your work is selected for the exhibition by February 10th.
– The gallery will take care of the organization, setting up and communication of the event, but cannot cover the transport costs of the artworks.
Centre d’Art team, November 2020