You can listen to the stream channel here:
http://aurovilleradio.org:8000/av-radio-128.mp3 (just click on it!) It broadcasts mixed music and LIVE events 24/7 from Town Hall studio.
Last published podcasts:
We interviewed Karine, a fashion designer involved in plogging (Plogging is a Swedish term which means picking up garbage while jogging or exercising).
Savitri reaches the end of her journey through her mind. She is free to take the world’s winding highway to its source, where she will find the deep cavern of her secret soul.
- – A Cup of Joy (wellness) new live episode every Monday at 2:30pm
- – Nutritional Cultural Redemption (food and farming) live every Tuesday at 10:30am
- – Punk and Around (music) lve every Tuesday at 3.00pm
- – The readings by Gangalakshmi (en francois) live every Wednesday at 10:30am
- – Marlenka’s Weekly Offering (literature) live every Wednesday at 11.00am
- – The Best of What’s Still Around (music) live every Wednesday at 2:30pm
- – The Neo Urban Chronik (humour) live every Friday at 10:30am
- – Tamil Literary Forum (Tamil culture and literature) live every Friday at 11am
- – Happiness, Love and Laughter (wellness and well-being) live every Mon., Wedn. and Fri. at 12.00pm
- – Audible Weed Walk (local food) live every Friday at 2:30pm
- – Soul Tracks (music) live every Saturday at 3.00pm
All the recordings can be downloaded on AurovilleRadio website www.aurovilleradio.org
For more information write to email@example.com
Please feel free to write us your suggestions and feedbacks, thanks!Your favourite radio is constantly changing and evolving… STAY TUNED 🙂