|Openly welcoming applications (please read carefully below first to see if you qualify) to join us for a blended learning program in integral expressive arts therapy!For years now, many of you have followed, participated in or shared my work and know that I come from a unique background merging East & West, inner and outer, past and future. It took me years to conceptualize, synthesize, document and prepare to share over a decade of research in bridging many worlds through creativity and expression. After multiple requests each week to train others, we are officially launching an in-depth training program to pass on tools and skills which can exponentially support healing and growth through art around the world!|
This course is part of my arts-based PhD research at the European Graduate School focusing on themes of intention, ritual, resilience, and holistic well-being through expressive arts therapy.Thank you for your interest and look forward to reading your inquiries!
Krupa Jhaveri, MPS, TIEAT-C, CAGS, PhD Candidate (EGS)
International Expressive Arts Therapist & Art Director
Founder of Sankalpa: Art Journeys & Sankalpalam, Auroville, south India
Trauma-Informed Expressive Arts Therapy Consultant, TEDx Women speaker
Fill out your inquiry form thoroughly here to be considered and receive further info on this advanced training open to:
• Individuals 25+ years old, anywhere in the world.
• Anyone fluent in English (written and spoken language) as communication and comprehension will allow the full beneﬁt of this training mainly from afar.
• Those with a stable internet connection, capacity to share photos/videos online and committed/capable of 10-12 hours of engagement per week.
• Those interested in therapeutic work need the following: a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work with exceptional equivalent experience.
Anyone working in mental health and hoping to facilitate therapeutic work must be in long-term personal therapy and in supervision in order to be considered.
• With integrity and advocacy for the therapeutic work in the world, anyone interested to be an expressive arts facilitator distinguished from therapy can also come from a background in education, art or related fields. The diversity of our group will help us all learn more!
• Those working with a population who can beneﬁt from the application of these tools (such as a classroom, therapy clients, corporate team, etc.).
• Anyone interested in art and expression, with no previous experience required.
Training Inquiry Form