To initiate a historic and dynamic global network taking shape as a collective homage to Sri Aurobindo’s 150th Birth Anniversary, devotees from all over the world will come together on November 24, Siddhi Day.
- When: 6:00am PST, 9:00am EST, 2:00pm GMT, 7:30pm IST, 10:00pm SST,
24 November, 2021
- Where: Online, Let us know you will be joining: register for Zoom Gathering
Gathering opens with Meditation facilitated by Aurelio (SVARAM), followed by:
- Dr. Alok Pandey, The Importance of Siddhi Day
- Dr. Jayanthy Ravi, Steps Towards Human Unity
- Ameeta Mehra, Aspiration for Collaboration Project
Sri Aurobindo centers share common aspirations and hopes for the future.
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram Delhi branch (Delhi, India), Tara Didi
- Auro University (Surat, India), Hasmukh Rama
- Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advanced Research (Pondicherry, India), Ananda Reddy
- Purnam Centre for Integrality (Auroville, India), Manoj Pavithran
- Sri Aurobindo Center of Los Angeles (California, America), Vikas Bamba
- Matagiri (New York, America), Julian Lines
- Integral Knowledge Study Center (Florida, America), Rand Hicks
- La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center (South Carolina, America), Radhe
- Sri Aurobindo Yoga Foundation of North America (New Jersey, America), Vivek Sinha
- VAK All Russian Sri Aurobindo Conference (Saint Petersburg, Russia), Andrey Sevcenko
- Centro Sri Aurobindo e Mere (Modena, Italy), Sabina
- Mirra Terra (Dalmatian region, Croatia), Irena Ateljevic
- Sri Aurobindo Society Singapore (Singapore), Jayanthy Ramachandran
Krishna poem by Sri Aurobindo, song by Shakti Balu and group
by Sri Aurobindo
At last I find a meaning of soul’s birth
Into this universe terrible and sweet,
I who have felt the hungry heart of earth
Aspiring beyond heaven to Krishna’s feet.
I have seen the beauty of immortal eyes,
And heard the passion of the Lover’s flute,
And known a deathless ecstasy’s surprise
And sorrow in my heart for ever mute.
Nearer and nearer now the music draws,
Life shudders with a strange felicity;
All Nature is a wide enamored pause
Hoping her lord to touch, to clasp, to be.
For this one moment lived the ages past;
The world now throbs fulfilled in me at last.
I invite you to this great adventure.
There are people who love adventure. It is these I call, and I tell them this: “I invite you to the great adventure.”
It is not a question of repeating spiritually what others have done before us, for our adventure begins beyond that. It is a question of a new creation, entirely new, with all the unforeseen events, the risks, the hazards it entails — a real adventure, whose goal is certain victory, but the road to which is unknown and must be traced out step by step in the unexplored. Something that has never been in this present universe and that will never be again in the same way. If that interests you… well, let us embark. What will happen to you tomorrow — I have no idea.
One must put aside all that has been foreseen, all that has been devised, all that has been constructed, and then … set off walking into the unknown. And — come what may! The Mother
Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center
2824 Knighton Chapel Road
Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644