Important Dates: Post Date: 22-Jun-2022
Deadline Date: 28-Jul-2022
Donor Name: VH AWARD
Grant Size: $10,000 to $100,000
Category: Awards, Prizes and Challenges
Reference URL: https://vhaward.com/secondfaq/# Copy Url
Applications are now open for the 5th VH AWARD 2022.
The VH AWARD is Asia’s leading award for media artists. Marking its fifth edition this year, the VH AWARD aims to support emerging Asian media artists who look into the future and share new stories about it.
- The five finalists will be given the opportunity to participate in the Eyebeam online residency and exhibit their works on various global art platforms.
- The finalists will also receive $25,000 (USD) to produce their artworks.
- The final Grand Prix winner will receive an additional reward of $25,000 (USD).
- A total of five finalists are selected for each edition, among which one Grand Prix winner is determined.
- VH AWARD is open to all Asian artists engaged with the context of Asia and its futures. Any Asian artist can apply regardless of experience, occupation, age, current residential area, educational background, etc. You can apply as an individual, group, collective or association.
- Only new artworks that have not been previously submitted to or exhibited in other awards/exhibitions/events can take part in the VH AWARD.
- You may apply multiple times individually and as a group or association with different artworks. (You cannot apply more than once with the same artwork.)
The evaluation criteria are Originality and Aesthetics, Compelling Conception and Innovation, Quality of Presentation, and Sophisticated Employment of Technology.
For more information, visit VH AWARD.