The Inlaks Take-Off Grants enable young people to realize their potential by providing financial support for constructive projects which foster the growth of individual talent.
The applicant must
- Be nominated by an Inlaks Alumnus
- Submit proof of academic / practical excellence in your field of study.
- Must be under 35 years of age as on 31 December in the year of application.
- Be an Indian citizen, resident in India for two years before applying for the grant.
- The project for which the grant is sought can be tenable in India or abroad.
- The candidate must submit a detailed outline of the project that he/she will undertake. In addition to this the below needs to be submitted
- Detailed costs of undertaking the project with timelines
- Full CV/Resume
- Letter of nomination by the Inlaks Alumnus.
- Proof of age (Passport or Aadhar card copy)
- Application have to be made between 15 June – 31 October
- Final selection will be made by December and the said project must commence within the next six months.
- The Take-off grant will award financial support of up to a maximum of $5000.
- The application and the other documents must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com by 31 October. No applications will be accepted post that date.
More details HERE