At Unity Pavilion On 21 September 2017, 2.30 pm onwards
Unity Pavilion invites you all to International Peace day celebrations.
We are planning various activities in which both children and adults can participate.
Schedule of Events:
• 2.30 – 4 pm: Activities for Children and adults
(Origami with Tomoko, collective flower mandala, decorating the Peace Bird with sea shells and flowers with Irena, story-telling session with Paula)
• 4 – 4.15 pm: “Canon de la Paix” (Peace Canon) – Peace Music led by Antoine
• 4.15 – 5 pm: Sharing circle on this year’s Peace Day theme (Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for all)
• 5 pm: Peace Meditation
• 8 pm: 69 minutes of 86 days – film show (see details under “Cinema”)
ALL ARE WELCOME
1. If you have any collection of sea shells (not any rare or special collection, but just picked up from the beach for fun and now lying
around in your house; even in small numbers is fine) which you would like to share for the activity kindly bring it to Unity Pavilion.
2. If you have any poem, painting or art work on the theme of the year or on the general theme of Peace, it can be displayed at the
venue for a week.
3. If you would like to volunteer on the day to help with organising the event please get in touch with
Unity Pavilion: 0413 262 3576,