Final week – open daily until Thursday February 15th at Unity Pavilion – from 9:30 am to 4 pm
All donations & proceeds go exclusively for purchasing Auroville’s missing Master Plan land!
This is the last opportunity for visiting the “ART FOR LAND” exhibition 2018! Don’t miss this exquisite showcase of beauty, creativity, & reciprocal generosity to raise funds for Auroville’s land. Works include paintings, ceramics, photographs, glasswork, jewelry, collages, and sculpture contributed by more than 70 artists from Auroville, India, and the AVI worldwide centers, including works by Sri Aurobindo Ashram artists Priti Ghosh, Tehmi, Dilip Patel, Sunayana Panda, and Jacques Dhandania (see above). Several works are available as postcards, along with other items, and a parallel fundraiser of rare photographs of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother.
Come to the Unity Pavilion, make a land donation, and receive a beautiful work of art as a gift. Or view the special Art for Land collection on our online gallery and reserve an artwork artforland.auroville.org
Join us for Art for Land’s GALA CLOSING EVENT & FUNDRAISING DINNER – February 15th at 5 PM (Unity Pavilion) – food donated by AV eateries. To reserve your dinner: email@example.com.
This week, these special Unity Pavilion events are fundraisers for Auroville’s land:
– Saturday February 10th & Sunday February 11th: Hourly guided tours of the Art for Land Exhibit in connection with the Auroville Marathon – leaving from the Visitors Center every hour at 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM & 3 PM
– Saturday, February 10th, 5 – 6 PM: Bollywood Dance Workshop, led by Shobhana Patnaik
– Sunday, February 11th, 3 PM: Visual presentation on Auroville’s land, needs & progress with Q & A, led by Sigrid, one of Auroville’s dynamic land fundraisers
– Sunday February 11th, 7 PM: Sri Aurobindo’s short poems interpreted through dance, with sitar and tabla – read by Maurice and performed by Devasmita, Shobhana, Jayashree, Suchitra, Kalvi, Agila,& Pavi, with musicians Tapabrata & Rashmi
– Monday, February 12th, 5 PM: “Human Unity – From Individual Autonomy to Universal One-ness” – the second talk by Professor Emeritus Sehdev Kumar of Canada
– Thursday, February 15th, 5 PM: Art for Land Closing Event & Land Fundraising dinner – Foundation Secretary Chunkath presiding, “Auroville” Invocation, “The Mother as an Artist” visual presentation, sitar & rock & blues concerts, donation dinner